Monday, December 29, 2008

Wet Seal - The Deal!

I have an obsession: Fun and colorful panties and bras!

Yes, I have my moments where I splurge on something really nice for special occasions... but I am not going to deny the fact that some of those are boring and blah... always NUDE or BLACK.

For my everyday dailies, I love knowing that I'm walking around with a hot pink bra (like today) under my sweatshirt. No one has to know, but me... and I feel great about it!

Can't afford the $40 bras in every color or pattern, but I'm sure you've got $5 to spare and the thought of saving $35 isn't so bad either, right?

I don't remember the last time I went to the mall with the goal of purchasing cute panties and bras, but if I come across them, then its my lucky day!

A good place for them? Wet Seal!!


And if you really want a NUDE colored one for a toned down day, have no fear... they have those too!

At ONLY $5 a pop... indulge yourselves! (There are more colors and styles of course, just check it out for yourself)

Store: Wet Seal
Price: $5 each (on sale)


And then there are the panties... which are usually reasonably cheap here. Some people don't care for the colorful prints, but I do... I think that they are FUN!

Here are some I saw on the website that are on sale for only 99 cents!! They have a HUGE variety at the stores, much more than what is shown on the website, I'm sure... so just take a trip out there, will yah? And you thought that the 5 panties for $25 was a great deal... and so did I! :P





These are boy shorts (the best for the fun prints, in my opinion)... but there are bikini cuts and thongs available too if thats what your heart desires. :)

Store: Wet Seal
Price: 99 cents (on sale)

Just went to their site and look what I found:


The set is only $5!! I admit the design and pattern isn't really my favorite as a set, but I'd wear the bra alone! I can imagine what the store holds! Ahhhh!

Store: Wet Seal
Price: $5 for complete set (on sale)