Monday, December 29, 2008

Steve & Barry's

Sarah Jessica Parker fans? You knew she had her own line called "Bitten" out, right? People always wondered where they can get these Sex and the City looks... and I happen to know where... only about 10 minutes away from my house at Steve & Barry!

People haven't really heard of Steve & Barry... but think Old Navy with a few celebrity faces tied to the products. Amanda Bynes, and of course... Sarah Jessica Parker are a few whose lines are sold here. The clothes are already reasonably cheap, but Steve & Barry seem to ALWAYS be closing... over and over again. The prices are marked down another 50%... almost all the time!

I don't think that they really have much on their website, but I've gotten MANY things by Bitten from here. Lets see...

Gray "leather" bomber jacket for less than $8 -- shown here in black:

Black blazer for about $8 -- shown here... MINUS the flower:

Yellow flowery dress I wore to L.A. for $8 -- shown here in BLUE:

Brown corduroy bomber jacket for $12
Red down winter jacket for $12
White down winter jacket for $12
... and much more! I'll try to post some pictures later when I get a chance.

But WHO said that you have to spend a lot of money to wear the clothes that A-list celebrities wear? Well... whoever said that can now hush hush! :)