Monday, December 29, 2008

Eyeshadows... from Coastal Scents

Tired of paying $14.50 per eyeshadow color from MAC (my beloved)? I highly suggest trying this 88 colors palette from Coastal Scents! From the reviews I've read and all the talk about it, its worth giving a try at only $21.95 for the entire palette! Thats about a quarter per color as opposed to the $14.50 at MAC!

Don't get me wrong... I still love MAC, but I just can't afford it nowadays! If these shadows are truly as great as people say, then I'd be in heaven!

Seems like its out of stock at the moment, but am definitely keeping my eye on it just in case it becomes available again! :)



Interested? Find it here at Coastal Scents !

If you've tried it, please share your thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

Store: Coastal Scents
Price: $21.95