Monday, December 29, 2008

Gap Outlet

The other day, I was at GAP Outlet and found some plain tee's for only $1.97 - $2.97 each! (CLEARANCE Racks ROCK!)

Long sleeved T's at the GAP are usually $16.50... now on sale at regular stores and online for only $7.99! I got mine at the outlet for only $2.97! The deals at the stores and online are already great, but if there's an outlet near you, take full advantage of it! Stock up on the huge range of colors... you can't go wrong with them for layering or wearing alone.

Short sleeved T's are usually $14.50... and right now, they are on sale at their site for only $4.99! Don't be jealous that I got mine for only $1.97 each! :)

The tank tops were only $1.97 at the outlets! They're only a few bucks on sale at the regular stores and online! MANY many uses for them, and we all know it!



I don't know about you, but finding any kind of shirt for less than three bucks feels like Christmas to me!!

Store: GAP Outlet
Price: $1.97-$2.97