Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh Old Navy!!

I can always find great deals at Old Navy...! Maybe not the new stuff, but I love coming here for the basics like their tee's and top's... sweat pants to lounge around the house in.

If you haven't been in one lately, then today should be the day. Old Navy always has a huge clearance/sale section that may be a bit of a pain to go through since they have so many things in those sections, but if you really look, you can find some nice treasures!

The other day, I found these for only $2 each... AND... if you put it on a Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic card (even one you already have), you get a 30% off your entire purchase! So really, I got each one for less than $1.50 a piece!




Sure, they aren't the hottest tank tops you have ever seen, but I can easily wear them around the house, to work out (if I ever), or wear them under something for an extra layer (especially since its starting to get nippy... brrr)! I bought four of them and wore all four within the week because they are just so simple and easy to throw on and comfy!

Now, you can find this HERE for $7.99 a piece, but thats a rip off, if you ask me. Some things are worth the drive to the store. Hello? Tanks for a dollar? Must go! I admit... I rarely buy things online because I love to touch/feel the items before buying them. Old Navy almost always has better deals at the stores anyway.

Starting today, take an ADDITIONAL 50% off already marked down clearance items!!
(in store)

Hope you find some great deals like I did!