Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Romy ... (and Michelle's High School Reunion)?

Okay who had seen that movie? Funny movie! ANYWAY...

I think the store "Romy" is only in Washington, from what I see on their website.

Before Christmas, I made a trip out to the Tacoma Mall (yes... Tacoma!) and found some great deals there! The clothes were cute... really girly, pretty dresses and some nice tops you can wear to work or for a night out on the town. All of the tops were an extra 50% off! Thats right... ALL of them! And the dresses were two for $36 or something like that. Each dress was ranging from $28-$48... so you would pretty much get a dress for free.

In my opinion, dresses and tops here are of better quality than stores like Forever 21. Its a cute little boutique and not as messy as the bigger, more popular stores either.

Got some dresses for myself and my sister... and also some cute tops for ME! Already wore one of the dresses and two of the tops... and its been less than a week.

So if you're in Washington, have fun at Romy's!!

Note: Their site is a little outdated, but you can imagine how they can be so backed up with so many great deals in so many wonderful little boutiques!